Tuesday, April 24, 2007

End of me

Inviting - exciting - emotionwith power I had never known,a world of unchained devotionbecause you were my very own.I had fallen for you.
Together we sailed in springtimeto an isle beyond seas of blue,and when we returned, a new lifewas waiting, in a valley of dreamswhere I first fell for you.
Because of you my world is now whole,
Because of you love lives in my soul.
Because of you I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar my stone of strength,With me through all seasons and great times of length.Whateva i felt is pureboundless through space and time,it grows stronger everydaywith the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
At last it all turned the other way round.Frm victory to Defeat , frm happiness to sadnessAll i can do is juz wait for my life to end and wait for the end of my lifewhere the fire in my soul will be blown away . Coz it oni come once and it holds. But if it passes by , it passes by . I cant catch it again. My heart is burned out

Goodbye

No comments: