Sunday, March 11, 2007

God's Blessings to Jon kok

Its 1.06 am now ..This is the day ..Metamorphosis 2 ..im not gonna sleep 2day ..im now eating chocolates ..WIth my towel coz juz bath ..xD. Lucky im in y.e's bus ..if im in my school's bus means i'll die being bored ..my school fellas all noe how to see and act like other ppl who are happening .. (exclude me pls) .b4 this i went jon kok's hse ..his mom woke up and came down so quickly as if there were earthquake or somthin ..and she juz told us ..eh ..2moro camp rite ..pack up and go sleep pls ..i was like ..wtF ..ok la ..i chow 1st then .. Later after 10 mins . jon kok called me .. this is wat he told ..

Jon : macha..i kena whack frm my mom dei .. she used &^*%$&$^#%#$ and whack me dei .. she dun wanna make me for meta camp 2moro dei ..if u gonna wake up at 6 ./pls wake me up dei ..

Dillion : wtF ..congrats u hit the jackpot ( jk jk !) ..sry la dei ..u called me for ps2 ..so u kena the painful smacking 2 la ..(ps2) xD..ok la ..i'll wake u up la .. wakakakak ..nvm ..i got som1 to chat aso ..im not gonna sleep aso la ..too bored adi ..

LoL..this is wat happened ..guys and gals ..check his whole body for bootyful marks ..if u see red red on his body ..noe adi la ..xD.. ~Chowz~

No comments: