Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tears

Tears Of Joy .. Tears of Happiness.. Tears of salvation..Tears of pain..

I give my whole life to God ..Let the mighty 1 decide where i should be . I choose to stand for my generation , I choose to say " i will live for u ..i will be strong for u ..no matter wat happens .wat makes me in tears .wat makes me sad .wateva temps me . I'll stand up high on ur mighty name .i'll fight bak evrything . I'll stop all the negative things possible .. God u touched me right in my heart ..U changed me .I noe tat ! .I need only u ..coz i noe ..u'll always be there wherever i am . and this is wat i believe. Our God is gr8 .he noes u better than ur mom when ur in her woumb..imagine how great is our god .if u are suffering out of somthin ..even if ur happy and u feel like ur on the top of the mountains ..dun forget this ..God put u there for a purpose .. wateva it is ..Be ready ..if u wanna serve god ..dun show tat only by playing for praise and worship team .. and hoping for ppl to com church ..serve the world ..coz they are the 1 we gotta save .. God bless us .Amen !

No comments: