Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Here We Come ..

If u guys heard there's a camp organised by La salle Cf (christian fellowship) klang ..well ..its non other than Metamorphosis 2 ..its in Port DICKson ..Due to some crap problems ..we changed the venue ..Pls do com for this camp..if u haven't sign up ..call this number .. text me ..017 6997362 ..i'll giv ur names and its only rm150 to Port DICKson..sure fun ..12-15 march ..do spend ur holidays and ang pow money wit us .. muahahha ..

Aiya ..macam promoter saje ..Metamorphosis 2 ..Here we come!..com on la ..we malaysian wat ..com on la ..2geda geda ma ..xD..Do leave som comments for the way i blog ..need som advise on my blogging ..pL tolong saya.Well i need 2 go for my Mssd now ..1500 metres ..gone case la after this..this time muz run like catching girl la .. Com follow me ..i'll Fish all of u ..muahahhaha .. Till then..wait for my nxt update .. ~Adios~..

No comments: