Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Good Day...

Hmm..this is wat i thought .. " all my frens aso got blog ..haiya ..i like so outdated budak kampung oni ...At least make a simple blog la ..ok ..lets do it !
Nama saYa Dillion Yap..(ying ming) included aso la ..im frm grace chi liung ..*proudly*xD.. i baca in La salle..Tido nearby bukit tinggi .. sry ar ..my england ok ok oni ..

On my school sports Day ..i participated in 4 x 400 m..wow ..nearly paralysed.ran like got chased by dog oni(But Still Stylish la)xD ...my Teacher shouting ..go Dillion go Dillion ..i was like ..go to heLL la u !..somore she can smile while saying tat .. wth!.My fren Lim an drew A.K.A kanto ,A.k.A player of the year ..xD) this is wat he said .. An drew : woah ..vry tiring la 2day ..ran so much ..muz go bak sleep .. ( he din even participate in anything ! ) ..( Dillion : lets go futsal dei after this ..i book la .. An drew : ok set ..)hmm ..i wonder frm where he got tat energy frm .. anyways ..welcome to my blog ..its as simple as possible ..nonit so colourful la ..

No comments: